Vanilla Chestnut Soy Candle
P R O D U C T I N F O :
If cozy was a scent, this would be it Vanilla Chestnut is a warm, woodsy scent that’s at once comfortingly familiar and unexpectedly complex. Top notes of caramelized sugar envelop toasty chestnut and hints of clove and cinnamon, while notes of tonka, vanilla, and cedar provide an equally sweet and earthy finish. I've never made a vanilla fragrance before because many to me smell overwhelming or artificial, but I am now a converted vanilla lover because this smells so natural, warm, and delicious.
S C E N T P R O F I L E :
Top: Caramelized Sugar
Middle: Chestnut, Cinnamon, Clove
Base: Cedar, Cream, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
D E T A I L S :
- 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50-60 hours
- Vegan, phthalate free, and cotton wicks.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Our candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.