Himalayan Bamboo Soy Candle
P R O D U C T I N F O :
Apart of our Statement Collection, Himalayan Bamboo is a complex union of bamboo foliage and green florals. The natural, subtle character of this fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming, so it is well suited for you if you prefer a candle where room filling, not house filling fragrance is desired. This scent is only available in our 16oz jars.
S C E N T P R O F I L E :Top: Bergamot, Lime, Grass
Middle: Green Leaves, Cucumber
Base: Bamboo, Violet
D E T A I L S :
- 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Double wick
- 16oz and a burn time of roughly 100 hours!
- Vegan, phthalate free, and cotton wicks.
- Hand designed label by the owner, Morgan
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Our candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.